Friday 31 March 2017

Beautiful Cupcake Soaps in Pink, Baby Shower Cupcake Soaps & Favour Bars

Bridal Shower Cupcake Soap

Baby Shower Cupcakes Soap

Mother Day Cupcake Soap

Beautiful Cupcake Soap In pink

Rubber Ducky Cupcake Soap


Wedding Favour Bar Soaps 
Hi there, here are some of our latest cupcake soaps perfect for wedding favours, bridal shower gifts, mothers day, birthday,or any special occasion...Our guest sized soaps are just perfect for wedding favour bars which we can make to order in the colour and fragrance of your choosing, these are sold in whole logs ready for you to slice and pack the way you want them. Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Yum! This is a drool worthy post. I have to share this with my friends right away. It has been a very long time that I am looking for cupcake ideas and event halls for rent. My fiancés’’ birthday is around the corner and I want to organize an amazing party for him.

    ReplyDelete